Fantastic opportunity for a seasoned professional with solid experience buying (soft goods) for a retail organization! If you have at least 5-7 years of experience working as a retail buyer in the fashion industry, if you love to travel and run on adrenaline, keep reading…this may just be the perfect opportunity for you!
Merchandise Planner / Buyer
– Monitor the buying and flow of merchandise to stores
– Monitor financial performance (sales, margins, inventory)
– Develop and maintain promotional plan, work closely with product development and design teams to review lines.
– Coordinate in-store visual merchandising plans (displays, signage, product presentation requirements).
– Manage new product testing/flows, sell-thru / repeats, as over-all inventory for stores, assortment planning and merchandise selection as well as markdowns and model orders for select wholesale customers.
– Manage and present in store PK events
– Work closely with other departments to develop key concepts (market research, trend spotting), key items, and promotional strategies and store assortments to ensure that the collection is commercially viable.