E-Commerce Fashion Retail
• Act as the point of contact for incoming customer communications — website, email and telephone
• Respond to customers via phone, email, and live chat with speed and professionalism, providing excellent customer support
• Provide customers with product information, availability and lead-times. Leverage live chat opportunities for increasing engagement and sales.
• Conduct personal follow-up with top customers in regards to availability and recommended/related products — using robust clienteling techniques
• Research, resolve and log communication issues with customers to ensure retention and satisfaction. Share customer feedback with relevant teams (ie. faulty hardware, product suggestion).
• Follow-up on all correspondence and escalate accordingly. Follow up to customer inquiries regarding accessory purchases and replacements.
• Coordinate and follow up with all other departments to ensure problem resolution.
The perfect candidate will possess the following:
• Experience with luxury brands
• Experience in an Ecommerce/retail Sales team
• Experience in customer service, strong communication both written and spoken
• Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented, able to work autonomously
• Professional knowledge of French & English. 90% of communication is in English
Health and dental packages
RRSP matching program
Minimum 1 year of customer service experience
DCS / DEC (preferred)