A leading supplier in the Canadian fashion industry located in Ville St-Laurent is looking for a Warehouse Assistant. This individual must be responsible, meticulous, organized, and versatile.
- Accurately pick, organize and prepare all Orders.
- Verify all orders to ensure their accuracy
- Process and ship all orders with the proper documentation
- Accurately prepare and send out inter branches, containers, random product with necessary paperwork.
- Unload containers and verify stock receiving accurately
- Participation in the month-end inventory process
- Manage paperwork accordingly for all products going out and coming in (i.e. Pre-paid manifests, sign orders, photocopy receiving etc.)
- Process all returns accurately and in a timely fashion
- Perform routine tasks as needed (lock/unlock doors at the correct time, garbage etc.)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position
- Knowledge related to various carriers (Purolator, UPS, FedEx, DHL etc.)
- Ability to prepare consolidated shipments to the USA
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with special attention to detail.
- Highly organized with exceptional multitasking skills
- Team Player
- Maturity and professional attitude
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word & Outlook) and Visual 2000