Our client is looking for an Account Manager who will be responsible for identifying current and future customer requirements; researching clients and their businesses; establishing rapport and conducting analysis with prospects to assess current program and determine new objectives. They’re looking for someone who has a strategic and collaborative approach to successful business development.
Please note that the candidate could be based out of either Montreal or Toronto.
- Contribute to building a strategic plan to achieve the financial goals of the department.
- Develops and maintains solid relationships with major customers (Walmart, JC Penny, TJX, Burlington Coat Factory, Rue 21, etc).
- Focus on the consumer, brand vision and business needs to build and drive key seasonal brand and product stories
- Identify and support VP Sales in new business opportunities and strategic objectives.
- Engage with existing customers.
- Achieve and surpass monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas.
- To keep abreast of the competition, market trends and defines the direction mode with buyers, the design department and product development.
- Look for opportunities to increase sales, improve margins.
- Work In partnership with various departments to ensure alignment and focus on key strategies to support the objectives of the division
- Visit Stores on a regular basis
- Other responsibilities as defined by management
- A Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in the apparel industry
- Strategic partnership oriented towards and results and building partnerships
- Negotiation skills, organization, problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong understanding of merchandising financials
- Up to date with current fashion trends
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook)
- Licensing experience