The role will be integral in shaping the online customer experience and determining strategic, aligned digital communications to deliver accelerated growth. The individual will be responsible for managing many aspects of eCommerce marketing and merchandising from the strategy to the day-to-day operations across awareness, traffic, conversion, and retention. Leadership, initiative, energy, entrepreneurship and the ability to work across functions and third-parties are critical to success.
- Drive all eCommerce merchandising to efficiently increase conversion, from strategy and planning to execution; including but not limited to product life cycle, onsite search + merchandising, landing pages, and stock availability.
- Manage digital marketing and promotional campaigns to effectively drive consumer acquisition and retention, from strategy and planning to execution; including but not limited to email, SEM, display, affiliates, social, and SEO.
- Manage day-to-day communication with agencies. Setting/maintaining weekly priorities.
- Manage marketing-related eCommerce analytic KPIs (e.g., traffic, conversion, consumer acquisition costs), to drive eCommerce performance.
- Create and execute sophisticated targeting and segmentation to improve the cost-effectiveness of consumer acquisition costs and to increase consumer lifetime value.
- Ensure the eCommerce experience is on-brand and aligned with the brands marketing and leverage brand campaigns and content to drive acquisition, conversion, and retention.
- Be a thought leader on the eCommerce team, working closely with senior leadership to guide the product road map and to define enhancements for the website.
- Continuously monitor cutting edge eCommerce marketing techniques.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in B2C eCommerce, Digital Marketing. Experience with Shopify is a plus.
- Experience building and maintaining an eCommerce business by executing high ROI and leading marketing, merchandising, and segmenting techniques.
- Exceptional understanding of consumer online behavior (marketing funnel), trends, and market analysis.
- Demonstrated depth of UX experience, communications strategy, eCommerce marketing systems, tools & platforms, and segmentation decisions in an eCommerce environment.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, with a very strong understanding of web analytics, marketing analytics & ROI.
- Creative problem solver.
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and evolving high-growth business.
- Fashion, and specifically high-end, experience a strong plus.
- Values are critical. Including entrepreneurial zeal, team effort, ability to work with others, commitment to excellence, personal responsibility, accountability and demonstrated achievement.
- E-Commerce: 4 years
- Marketing: 4 years
- B2C eCommerce: 4 years