Industry Sector: FASHION
Are you a talented technical designer looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working in the apparel industry? If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for.
The clients we work with are industry leaders and here are just a few features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
1. Stable & reputable local company with a flourishing environment
2. Excellent benefits & compensation
3. Free Parking Available Onsite 4. Fantastic company culture & beautiful & modern work environment
1. Create CADS & technical packages consistently on a regular basis
2. Present collection in a favourable manner in order to achieve a successful season guided by the Creative Director & the team.
3. Collaborate with team members to achieve timeline on production calendar. 4. Communicate with the overseas suppliers on a daily basis 5. Organise all references (sample approvals, styling references etc) 6. Track & document samples & raw materials status in an organised manner.
1. Excellent computer skills on Illustrator & Photoshop
2. MUST be able to efficiently create detailed technical packages on Illustrator o a daily basis 3. Must be willing & able to travel to Asia
4. Must be well spoken, articulate, efficient & dynamic! 5. Must be a team player & proactive!
Sounds interesting? Apply today!!!
At Proforce one of our core values is: “Extraordinary commitment to helping people”. One of the ways we achieve this is by being honest in all our communications. This is why we have created the 72 hour rule.
No matter how much we would love to, we can’t reply to each inquiry. So, if you don’t hear from us within 72hrs please assume that you are not a match. We encourage you to try and find a match by applying to our other positions.